I have found nothing but kindness in you, I have found pain and anger in you, I have found fun and laughter in you, I have found a friend inside of you. You. What are you? You are loyal, Honest, Kind, And true. You listen with open ears, Love with an open heart, Protect with a solid fist, And laugh with sparkling eyes. Friends have mood swings, just like You. You have many different faces, all to which I've been accustomed, those of anger, those of frustration, the gentle and angelic ones, the happy ones, the upset ones, but I always love the smiling ones. Here comes You, with a great big smile, to greet the world. I have found You. You are my companion You are my therapist You are my confider, You are my most cherished treasure. You are my friend And I love you.
1 comentario:
*You*
By: T.Minera
I have found nothing but kindness in you,
I have found pain and anger in you,
I have found fun and laughter in you,
I have found a friend inside of you.
You. What are you?
You are loyal, Honest,
Kind, And true.
You listen with open ears,
Love with an open heart,
Protect with a solid fist,
And laugh with sparkling eyes.
Friends have mood swings, just like You.
You have many different faces, all to which I've been accustomed,
those of anger, those of frustration,
the gentle and angelic ones, the happy ones, the upset ones,
but I always love the smiling ones.
Here comes You,
with a great big smile,
to greet the world.
I have found You.
You are my companion
You are my therapist
You are my confider,
You are my most cherished treasure.
You are my friend
And I love you.
Publicar un comentario